Friday, December 29, 2006

Merry Little Christmas


Hope you had a lovely Christmas time with your beloveds. My sister hosted the family lunch this year, so all I had to do was turn up and indulge. Well, I did bring some chocolate macadamias and raspberry truffles but compared to cooking the full Christmas dinner ... I got off lightly!

Mr Figman is doing his best to have a happy New Year - his gift to me was the shiny red Kitchen Aid mixer which I have been wanting for ages. I adore the stand mixer but what I really love is that he got me something he knew I really wanted and wouldn't usually buy myself. Going through my Peters of Kensington wishlist the other day I giggled when I realised I could remove this item which has been on there for a long long time!

And he even chose the right colour! And in time for me to get my free mixing bowl. Now I just have to select exactly the right cake to first grace my mixer ...

Chocolate of course!

3 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely gift. I have a shiny red one too!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger plum said...

They're the most popular apparently Cin! I only got one after a saleslady went and rummaged out the back for a while and found it!

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a blue Kitchenaide and I love it. You are never going to look back now. If your a sweet tooth or a bread artist that hardworking machine will do you proud :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home