Tuesday, October 11, 2005

And meme again!

Okey dokey, here is a quick round up. I'd like to tag

Cin of A Few of My Favourite Things
Joey of 80 Breakfasts
Rachael of Fresh Approach Cooking
Glutton Rabbit of Pearl of the Orient
and Caroline of Bibliocook

I realise that some of you may have been tagged already but if you had just spent half your morning struggling to change a child car seat and collapsing from (a) exertion (b) frustration and (c) utter utter lack of success, you'd be blase about it too!

This is the first meme I ever did and it's actually quite easy (even if you can't believe what rubbish you wrote in your 23rd post!). It's also a good moment to reflect on how your blogging style may have changed and what your priorities now are. At the time I was trying to post every day. HAH! is what I say to that now. HAH!

Oh, and there are some absolutely amazing Malaysian bazaar photos over at Pearl of the Orient. So go, see, savour. They are brill. And I wish I had my camera back is all I can say.

2 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Niki said...

Plum - not even I try to post every day, and I live at home and don't have a young family! There are not many people who can sustain daily posting! Even Clothilde has stopped doing it.

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger Rachael Narins said...

Plum, you peach! Thanks for the tag. I have been a big ol' blog slacker lately, but I promise to get to it this week. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home