Saturday, June 02, 2007

Plum Blossom


This autumn, a little plum blossom has come into our lives. You may have noticed that my blogging became sporadic last year. Weeks, occasionally months went between posts. Niki knew, Barbara guessed.

I'm reading your blogs, bleary-eyed, most days but I don't often find the time (and free hands!) to comment or write a post of my own. Once my priorities aren't merely sleep, occasional food and keeping us in a semblance of clean clothing, I'll be back, but for now, the babe is calling.

Love Plum

8 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger LBA said...

Cool for you !
I wondered where you'd went ;)

I always crave hot meat pies and chocolate milk before a period .. i've never heard of pies as a pregnancy craving ( I had none ).

Good job of keeping it all secret !
Congratulations !!

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooohooo! HUGE CONGRATS!

I thought you had dropped off the end of the earth - it's great to have you back on board :)

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger din said...

Hey, excellent news! Hope plumbaby (plum-preschooler?) is loving his new sister - and all the best for getting through those bleary first months. Glad you still plan to continue to blog.

 
At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Foodie,

Biggestmenu.com--the Food Friends' Network--is giving out a Free Meal EVERYDAY for the most licked dish!

www.biggestmenu.com

Meet New Friends and Eat FREE!

cheers, henry (founder)

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Caroline@Bibliocook said...

Hey! That's great news! I was wondering why things had gone so quiet around here. Many congratulations and best of luck over the next weeks and months.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

Brilliant. Welcome back. I've missed you. Congratulations on the newest little plum.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger neil said...

Hey, congratulations! I seem to recall that you said a while ago - nine months perhaps - that you had something important to attend to. Now we know.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger lazy cow said...

Congratulations on your new arrival. Blogging and bloggers will be here when you have time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home