Friday, May 19, 2006

The Kind of Blogger I Am


Well I seem to have posted not once but egregiously TWICE on No Food Blog Day, but in my defence I'm sure it was Wednesday by Australian Eastern Standard Time if not Blogger time. Oh well. These things happen.

On a personal level, this is what I found more appalling than the above transgression. Imagine this.

Girl gets jealous of Jamie Oliver's streaky bacon shown in Italy. Girl buys huge slab of pancetta and feels immensely self-satisfied.
Girl promptly hacks some off for use in authentic Italian Silver Spoon escapade, being careful to document the process.
Girl wraps pancetta and ignoring Nigella Lawson's directions to freeze, chucks it in the back of the fridge for use later. Which will surely be soon.
Two months later Girl is flicking through her Photos For Blog folder and is reminded that indeed she bought some pancetta. And it's still there at the back of the fridge.


Do you see what being a food blogger can do to you? Get out now. While you can. Hehehehe

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

Very funny. I know the feeling.

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Pille said...

Oh nooo! I know the feeling.. Was it still edible?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home