Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Not For Long!!



I just wanted you to be able to admire my clean fridge. Yes, that's right. Due to a lack of interest in food recently, the food stocks have become somewhat depleted in the fridge, to the point where I could Actually See The Bottom Of The Vegetable Drawer. This spurred me into action, a rare chance to clean out the fridge without having to pile too much onto the benchtops and have it turn into an all day event!

I will spare you tales of the disgusting things I found and the rare treasures which should have been gobbled up months ago. But I wanted to share with you this one moment, when my fridge sparkles and shines and is just waiting to be filled with yummy things.

P.S. Note that this shot only includes the vegetable drawer and the lower shelves. I am not so nuts that I would actually show you my mad collection of mustard jars, the jam troops, the half-empty curry paste brigade. A girl's gotta preserve a little dignity.

4 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sparkly looking fridge! I love cleaning out...but yes, you do tend to discover all sorts of creatures in there, hiding in the nooks and crannies.

BTW, I am VERY familiar with "the half-empty curry paste brigade"...

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cleaned out my fridge this week and then spent lots of money at the supermarket and fruit and vegie store refilling it.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Niki said...

What is with all this crap spam commenting? I just received a spam comment only a few seconds after posting my latest entry. Definitely not impressed Blogger!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger plum said...

Ugh ugh ugh. First my fridge and now cleaning up my comments! To be blunt, I am astounded about the spam. It's only an itsy bitsy site which has been running for all of about ten minutes and I simply cannot believe that the Evil Spam Overloads were interested in tracking it down!

I was going to write about my trip to Books for Cooks but I only have a limited amount of time for blogging and I have just spent it on learning how to delete comments and putting in a word recognition feature.

So hang on for next time!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home