Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sitting On Fence

Aack, I solicit you for party goods and then I disappear off the face of the internet! I am undecided between pulling a Benjamin Disraeli ("never complain, never explain") and an overshare (guess who spent last week scrubbing vomit out of a childseat?").

Let's just say that eating and drinking have been pretty much off the menu round here, let alone drooling over photos of cakes and reading recipes. But we have all crawled out of bed, washed an unbelievable number of Wondersuits and it's time to pack away the glucose sweets and flat lemonade. Hurrah! And time to party.

Cooking for Children 2: Birthday Party Food Roundup should be up by tomorrow. It is a public holiday here after all. Although, even though I have not been twice British Prime Minister, I don't have to explain. I do do an extraordinary lot of complaining though ... hmmmm

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger lazy cow said...

Oh yuck. You *really* know your a mum when you have to clean up kid vomit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home